If you have completed educational requirements at institutions outside the U.S., you must:
• have your credentials evaluated by NASBA International Evaluation Services. Effective December 25, 2015, this is the only acceptable evaluation service provider.
• NOTE: International credit transferred to University of Alaska may be accepted without an additional international evaluation.
submit a translated copy of each international transcript used for the evaluation,
require the agency to evaluate as follows:
• An equivalency summary that indicates the analogous academic degrees in the U.S. you hold;
• A credential analysis that specifies:
• The name of the country;
• The degree awarded;
• The year the degree was awarded; and
• The entity that awarded the degree;
• A course-by-course listing; and
• A course credit analysis that includes:
• Total credits earned toward the degree as stated on transcripts submitted;
• Total accounting credits earned; and
• Total business credits earned.